Summer Winemaker's Dinner
Save the date!
Saturday, June 30, 2018 (SOLD OUT)
Friday, June 29, 2018
Join us for an intimate winemaker’s dinner and bay cruise. Enjoy a five-course dinner, catered by Knife+Fork. Each course will pair with a wine selected by our winemaker. Wine will include current and Library vintages.
Wine Club: $100/person
Non Club Members: $125/person
2017 Pink to pair with a watermelon poké with curried avocado.
2017 Viognier to pair with a grilled Pear stuffed with honey goat cheese, Marcona almonds, herbs and wrapped in prosciutto.
2015 Grenache to pair with beet and Red marinated rockfish petite skewer. (Boat Course)
2012 Rosewynn Vineyard Petite Sirah to pair with a rib eye cap with whipped potatoes, grilled heirloom carrots, soy reduction and Meyer lemon drizzle.
2011 1105 to pair with a chocolate panacotta with balsamic cherry compote.
To make your reservation click here or call us at 805.712.4647. Seating is very limited and will be on a first come basis, all reservations are non-refundable after Monday, June 18 2018.
- Soon to Be Released (Wed, May 1st)
- Vintage Press Winemaker Dinner (Wed, Nov 6th)
- Availability Update (Fri, Dec 6th)
- New Releases (Sun, Jun 1st)
- Cork Dorks (Mon, Aug 25th)
- End of Vintage Sale (Sun, May 31st)
- Custom Gourmet Chocolate Making with The Chocolate Stache & MCV Wines (Thu, Sep 24th)
- Introducing TIERED WINE CLUBS by MCV Wines (Sat, Oct 17th)
- Fall Wine Release Party (Sat, Nov 4th)